Ayurveda coaching is how I help you bring more ease and joy into your day.
Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic (whole-body) healing systems for mind, body and spirit. It was developed thousands of years ago in India and is the mother-science to Yoga. Students of Ayurveda believe that everything in the Universe – dead or alive – is connected. If your mind, body, and spirit are in harmony with the Universe, Nature, and the Seasons, you will have good health.
My private sessions are crafted specifically for you, at this time in your life, to best support your physical health, sleep, energy, mental clarity and overall vitality. Food as medicine, feminine-form yoga, mantra, and nature-based meditation are just a few facets of this rich tradition.
There is so much rich wisdom offered through Ayurveda that it can be a bit overwhelming at first. I like to start people off gently with the basic practices for healing that you can easily apply to your every-day, American lifestyle.
Yoga & Meditation
Yoga can be translated as to yoke, or to union; more specifically the asanas are a practice of bringing the mind back into the body.
I teach with dynamic triad of heart, breath, and alignment with an embodied theme interwoven throughout class. I approach the yoga postures as a practice focused on the alignment and functional movement of the body with intelligence sequencing that allows one to be in a state of ease.
What to expect in a session with Cara:
- Asana (physical practice)
- Hands-on Assists (with permission)
- Yoga and Ayurveda Philosophy (tied to a central theme)
- Body Yantra (meditations recognizing the skeletal structure)
- Mantra (vocal offering)
- Mudra (hand postures)
- Meditation (stillness, mindfulness)
- Pranayama (breathwork)
I offer classes in Hatha, Vinyasa, and Restorative yoga in addition to Yoga Nidra.
Sometimes asking for help is the first step.
As your virtual assistant, I help you prioritize the parts of your business that bring you joy and I’ll help with the rest. For your business I can assist with:
- Strategic Use of Tech. Do you wish technology would make your life easier and not more challenging? I will help you harness the power of your current technology solutions to promote ease of doing business.
- Project Management. Having trouble getting that project across the finish line? I am your gal. I will put the structures in place to help you accomplish your goals.
- Automation & Integrations. Are you trying to squish a square through a round hole? Are those technical webpages giving you a headache? I will get that “easy” automation completed for you in no time.