Yoga classes to help beginners and the more experienced excel, push boundaries and find ease.
Private Yoga Classes
At Cara Jane Holistics, we understand that yoga is a personal journey. Often times, the yoga studio is not the best fit or you are looking for an experience that is unique as you are.
Private yoga is customized to your needs and meets you where you are at right now. During these sessions you will have the time to ask the questions, explore modifications and dive deeper into the postures that bring you joy.
The benefits of a private yoga class or series of classes include:
- Individualized classes that grow and change as you do
- Mix and match yoga styles based on your needs in this moment and time
- Time and attention to work around injuries or chronic pain
Corporate Yoga Programs
Invite ease and joy into your workday with Cara Jane Holistics.
Today’s business environment can be competitive and demanding. Attracting the most qualified employees, retaining those individuals and maintaining morale are some of the biggest challenges a business can face. Corporate yoga programs can help with some of these challenges, the benefits of an onsite wellness program include:
- Boost company morale
- Lower burnout rates, and the negative effects of burnout such as job dissatisfaction and anxiety (to name a couple)
- Reduce absenteeism from sickness or other physical problems
- Enhance clarity, focus, creative thinking and communication skills
- Cultivate leadership and teamwork
You can learn more about the benefits of corporate yoga programs in this infographic from Workout Trends.
Yoga is the golden key that unlocks the door to peace, tranquility and joy.
Cara Jane Holistics offers a variety of classes for all clients. The following class styles are available for all levels and are custom designed for the individual or group.
- Yoga Fundamentals for the student who is brand new to yoga or needs some extra encouragement and tips. Students will learn beginning poses, alignment, modifications and how to link breath to movement. Although we move at a slower pace, fundamentals doesn’t always equal easy.
- Vinyasa Yoga for the student who wants to go with the flow. This dynamic breath focused practice of creative sequences will build inner heat, strength and flexibility. Classes will have foundational elements but expect the sequencing to change from class to class. You’ll leave feeling more open, clear minded, and ready to take on your day.
- Hatha Yoga for the student who craves a slower class to balance an active lifestyle. In this slower, meditative class you will develop balance, strength, flexibility, and breath control in held postures with this alignment-based class. An injury free body and a peaceful mind are some wonderful benefits of this practice.
- Restorative Yoga for the student who wants reconnect with body and mind. This class offers alignment directed postures held for long periods of time with the use of props to access the deeper connective tissues and fascia. Let your stress melt away and reset for the rest of your day.
- Hybrid for the student who wants to mix different styles into one class. Some examples might include, Vinyasa and Restorative, or Beginner and Hatha.
NOTE: You can expect classes to offer: hands-on assists (with permission), a central theme, Body Yantra (meditations recognizing the skeletal structure), Mantra (vocal offering), Mudra (hand postures), Meditation (stillness, mindfulness), and Pranayama (breathwork). When inquiring about private instruction, we can customize these elements to meet your unique needs.
Cara is a great instructor. She knows how to provide individual students the guidance they need in a group setting.
Helping the one student to focus on the basics and get away from some bad habits, while at the same time helping the beginner student get the details of the pose, including alternative stances as needed. – Dwayne J.
“As a “new” student to yoga, I was nervous taking a class from a different instructor.
Cara’s class was the right blend of new and things that I recognized — which I really enjoyed. Thank you for a great class!” – Stephanie C.
As part of my goal to make yoga accessible to as many members of our community as possible, I make sliding scale pricing available. Friends and family discounts are also available. Please inquire.